Careers at Favourbrook
We are currently inviting applications for the following position(s):
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and personable to join our Favourbrook menswear team in Pall Mall, SW1. You will need to enjoy dressing clients and be good at establishing relationships in order to deliver superb customer service.
Your core responsibilities will be as follows:
- Drive sales and manage sales demands of the shop floor in Pall Mall, SW1.
- Provide operational support to Store Manager.
Your duties are as follows:
- Exceed expectations in customer service management, providing a unique and special experience for new and returning customers. Our customers come to us for specialist knowledge and flair in putting an outfit together.
- Understand the product and product mix intricately, paying close attention to detail on fit, construction and technical specifications. Show ability in translating your understanding of these things and communicating them appropriately on the shop floor to customers, other staff and the tailors. You will be trained how to take measurements for made-to-measure orders and pin alterations.
- Show excellent written and verbal communication with staff, customers and suppliers; making sure staff/customer/shop order, issues and enquiries are dealt with efficiently and fed back through the necessary channels.
- Maintain a clean and safe shopping and working environment, adhering to housekeeping standards at all times and monitor building maintenance, communicating appropriately and taking action where necessary.
- Adhere to store opening and closing procedures and following cashing up and weekly banking policies.
Hours are 9.30/10am - 6.30/7pm Monday to Friday, 10am - 6pm Saturday, 5 days a week.
Salary depending on experience.
If interested, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org