Delivery & Returns
Favourbrook delivers internationally, shipping to the vast majority of countries. All our deliveries are sent by courier, with a tracked and signed-for service. We aim to dispatch orders by the next working day, but please note that during busy sale and promotional periods there may be a slight delay in dispatching your order.
The table below shows the cost of standard shipping by destination country. Please note that this table of rates is subject to change and other options may be available. Actual shipping charge will be quoted at checkout.
|Shipping Destination||Price||Free Shipping||Shipping Time|
|Collect from London shop||£0||Free on all orders||We will email you when your order is ready|
|UK||£5||Free shipping on orders above £150||2-3 working days|
|Europe (excluding Switzerland)||£15||Free shipping on orders above £300||3-6 working days|
|USA||£15||Free shipping on orders above £300||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||£25||Free shipping on orders above £300||5-7 working days|
Online Returns and Cancellation Policy
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase from us. But if you need to make a return for any reason we will be happy to help. This page explains our returns policy and how to go about making a return should you need to.
You can return goods you have ordered from us if Merchandise is not satisfactory or which does not correspond with its description or which fails to comply with any other item implied by the sale of Goods Act 1979. Goods must be returned / exchanged within 14 days (from receipt of goods) in their original condition after this we reserve the right to accept a refund or exchange. Please note that we can only accept returns of grooming and cosmetic items if these are unopened and in their original complete packaging.
Before returning your items to us, please check:
- The items for return are unworn, in re saleable condition, complete with all swing tags & orginal packaging
- If you are returning grooming/cosmetic products, that these are unopened and in complete original packaging
- You have included your original invoice, with your preference for exchange or a refund.
- If you wish to exchange your items, remember to specify for which product, colour & size, using the space provided on your invoice. We recommend that you send us a quick email at email@example.com so we can put the replacement item aside for you.
- If you are a customer from outside the EU you will need to request a returns commercial invoice as well
If you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 20 7491 2331 before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the clause set above.
We kindly remind our customers that invoices and requests for Tax Free Refunds must be made at the time of purchase. This is a statement of Policy only, which may be changed at any time and does not affect your statutory rights.